Win 2 Tickets to See John Bishop at Fort Regent, Jersey
We are holding a competition to allow one lucky winner the chance to win 2 tickets to see John Bishop’s sell-out UK tour Winging It, on 6 January 2018 at the Fort Regent in Jersey.
This latest show is set to be the biggest, best and funniest one yet!
“Unimprovable… Frankly hilarious!” ***** Daily Telegraph
“A gloriously gifted storyteller” Evening Standard
“Bishop has funny bones” The Times
All you have to do is:
- Like our Facebook page
- And on the designated post, tag a friend you would like to take with you to see the show
The Winner will be selected on Wednesday 20 December 2017.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before entering the contest.
Terms and Conditions:
- This prize draw is open to all residents of the Bailiwick of Guernsey and Bailiwick of Jersey,
- To enter you must be 16 years or over (this show is not suitable for under 16 years).
- The competition will close on Tuesday, 19 December 2017 at 11 pm GMT. No further entries will be accepted after the closing time.
- 1 winner from Bailiwick of Jersey or Bailiwick of Guernsey will be selected.
- Employees of AP Group Ltd (Guernsey and Jersey) or anyone else connected in any way with the competition shall not be eligible to enter the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize includes 2 tickets to attend the named show only. Any additional expenses such as accommodation, travel etc. are not included in the prize.
- The entrants must like the Facebook page and comment on the designated competition post.
- The winners will be contacted via Facebook OR Twitter no later than 24 hours after the prize draw closes.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- The decision of the winner shall be final. Neither correspondence nor discussion concerning any decision shall be entered into.
- If any winner fails to respond within 48 hours of being informed of their win, their prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- AP Group Ltd will not be responsible for any consequences due to an injury.