An internationally, well established company is seeking an experienced Receptionist for a 6 month contract, to act as first point of contact for visitors, contractors and customers to their busy out of town office.
The main responsibilities are:
* Answering all calls to Reception and transferring to the relevant person
* To ensure all incoming and outgoing post is sorted correctly
* To arrange provisions for meetings and travel as required
* Keeping any databases and recording systems relating to the facilities management systems up to date
* Assisting with reconciliation and processing of invoices
* To deal with any queries that arise from customers, staff and/or contractors
* To provide site inductions for visitors, contractors and staff as required
* Performing other general administration duties as may be required
The successful candidate will have confidence operating telephone and cloud-based systems with excellent computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office products.
To register your interest in this position please call Sally How on 01534 753013 or send your current CV and any other relevant information to email@example.com
AP Group is acting as an introductory service in relation to this vacancy. By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide to AP Group and its subsidiaries will be subject to the protection of Data Protection Laws, our policy for which can be found at https://www.apgroupglobal.com/privacy-notice/