We are looking for Customer Relations Executives to join a dynamic and passionate Customer Support department. As a Customer Relations Executive you will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service.
You will play a key role in the success of the team and the company's vision, the role also provides excellent career progression opportunities. Due to the fast moving nature of the online gaming industry, this is an interesting role that will provide an exciting spring board to a successful career for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for:
● Communicating with customers via email & live chat
● Reviewing customers client due diligence documents (some cases enhanced CDD checks)
● Understanding of promotions the client has to offer for their customers
● Escalate customer queries for review to the relevant departments, Sub Team Lead and Team Leader
You will have:
● Flexibility in your working hours to cover 24/7 customer support
● Good communication skills
● A proven or interest in customer service
● Ability to be self-motivated and hard working
● A good level of familiarity with email style writing, word and excel
● A good level of computer/ typing skills
● Able to cope with changes in the work environment
Working hours are between 8:30am - 4:30pm, 4:30pm - 12:30am and 12:30am - 8:30am. The client offers a competitive salary and an extensive benefits package.
To apply for one of these roles please submit a copy of your CV to Carla.firstname.lastname@example.org
AP Group is acting as an introductory service in relation to this vacancy. By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide to AP Group and its subsidiaries will be subject to the protection of Data Protection Laws, our policy for which can be found at https://www.apgroupglobal.com/privacy-notice/