My client is seeking to appoint a temporary candidate to work on a project to organise their file system for active clients.
The ideal candidate's skill set would be:
* Savvy with softwares and comfortable with data entry, familiarity with MAC would be a plus.
* Strong math skills/ ability to review estimates and amend these for review.
* Strong organisational skills.
* Organise files and binders in the library/ as well as on the online server.
* Follow up with vendors on order confirmations and gather lead-times to prepare client update reports on production lead times.
* Driver's license preferred as some errands may be required to collect samples / drop off small parcels to clients.
This role is part-time, working approximately 10 hours per week with the possibility to upgrade depending on progress. This would be worked over 3 or 5 mornings per week.
If you would like to apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV to Carla.whitham@ap=personnel.com
AP Group is acting as an introductory service in relation to this vacancy. By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide to AP Group and its subsidiaries will be subject to the protection of Data Protection Laws, our policy for which can be found at https://www.apgroupglobal.com/privacy-notice/