Our client, are recruiting an Administrator / Senior Administrator to join their Transfer Agency Team.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
1. Set-up of new counterparts
2. Maintenance of records of share ownership
3. Client account reconciliation
4. Correspondence with investors, potential investors and clients
5. Collection and review of investor CDD
6. Reconciliation and review of all investor dealing / contract notes
7. Collection and maintenance of CRS and FATCA data
8. Monitor of group inboxes
9. Records/Administration for all funds and investment companies
10. Supervision of junior staff
To apply for this role you will need the following experience:
Administrator: a minimum of 2 years' experience in general administration obtained with a major fund administrator, trust company or investment manager.
Senior Administrator: a minimum of 5 years' experience in general administration obtained with a major fund administrator, trust company or investment manager.
You will also need to have a willingness to study for the International Diploma in Financial Administration (IDFA) or equivalent, as well as a willingness to attend various seminars and in-house training as required.
To apply for either of these roles please submit a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
AP Group is acting as an introductory service in relation to this vacancy. By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide to AP Group and its subsidiaries will be subject to the protection of Data Protection Laws, our policy for which can be found at https://www.apgroupglobal.com/privacy-notice/